Monday, October 31, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011
In june, we controled the nesting boxes of the birds in the forrest Goitzschewald. Our guide was Mr. Mahler (NABU = Association of the protection of the nature). It was very interesting for our students when they found some eggs in the nests or bats.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
There are over 6000 languages spoken in the world. Behind each and every one of them lies a rich and diverse culture. That's why The European Day of Languages is a time to promote and encurage languages learning across Europe.
Never is too late to learn a foreign language !
Some students from School with classes I- VIII Ivesti have celebrated this day:
- reading poems by Mihai Eminescu, a well known Romanian writer, in Enlgish and French languages;
- debates on theme : Do you think that the study of foreign languages is dangerous for our national language?
- watching films about project's partner countries " Save the butterflies, save the Planet"
- watchig the film " Nauture " in all languages of the project;
- filling questionnaires of general knowledge about the project's partner countries.
Coordinators of activities,
French teacher Vasilica Maftei;
English teacher Vasilica Pintilie
Chemistry teacher Mariana Munteanu