Saturday, October 1, 2011
The European Day of Languages, September 26, 2011
There are over 6000 languages spoken in the world. Behind each and every one of them lies a rich and diverse culture. That's why The European Day of Languages is a time to promote and encurage languages learning across Europe.
Never is too late to learn a foreign language !
Some students from School with classes I- VIII Ivesti have celebrated this day:
- reading poems by Mihai Eminescu, a well known Romanian writer, in Enlgish and French languages;
- debates on theme : Do you think that the study of foreign languages is dangerous for our national language?
- watching films about project's partner countries " Save the butterflies, save the Planet"
- watchig the film " Nauture " in all languages of the project;
- filling questionnaires of general knowledge about the project's partner countries.
Coordinators of activities,
French teacher Vasilica Maftei;
English teacher Vasilica Pintilie
Chemistry teacher Mariana Munteanu